For those experiencing the "Connection Slow" issue I just received an email from a user that "resolved" the issue by reseting the bluetooth connection on the phone. To reset the bluetooth connection 'forgot' the bluetooth connection and then recreated one with your phone.
*** Notice ***
- Please join us over at http://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/111580413069684947707.
- Make sure to update your pebble watch app
- Administrative permission was added to allow locking of screen when starting/stopping navigation.
Google Navigation on your wrist.
Automatically detects when Google navigation has started and displays the next direction in realtime.
- Menu (Double click back button)
- Color Change
- Alert (Enable/Disable)
- Backlight (Force always on)
- Cancel Navigation
- Start Navigation
- Approaching next turn
- New direction available
- GPS lost
- Pebble connection lost
- Navigation canceled before reaching destination
- Realtime information
- Distance to next turn
- Estimated arrival time
- Total Distance remaining
- Next turn instructions
- Icon representing next direction
- Advanced Features
- Override back to return to previous application
- Flash support to display turn then return to previous application
- Automatically starts Pebble App on Alert to avoid missing important information even if you are in anther Pebble App.
- Multiple Screens, Click and hold select to switch been big and detail view.